New, Free Forum for Hardware Engineers on OddEngineer.com!
Spire Starter’s project, the hardware engineering community, Odd Engineer is adding on a new forum! Engineers and those in search of freelance hardware engineers can now even more freely reach out for assistance from each other.
On the forum you’ll be able to:
- 🦆ask discipline-specific questions about your hardware development
- 🦆ask engineering career/freelancing/business advice
- 🦆tell people about the $% commissions you’ll send if they refer you to new engineering clients
- 🦆ask for referrals to specific talent and vendors you weren’t able to find on the directory on OddEngineer.com
- 🦆Share your *Directly HW engineering related* products/services (but if you’re selling general products/services for business owners, that will be considered SPAM)
- 🦆Get feedback on your resume/new venture/website/product development
- 🦆Expand your network of HW engineers
- 🦆and more!
To build your profile and snoop around the forum before December 15th, use this invitation link to join!